- Project type: Operations
The Customer requested to instantly inform his sales team that a specific service was temporarily offline
It includes the payment system, CRM, web applications, with the aim of avoiding clogging the Call Center with dozens of reporting calls.
- In managing a network of large-scale retail outlets, it is essential to have an immediate communication channel with the stores
- It is equally important to check that a communication is received and read by the shop manager
- The system must have the ability to manage different thematic channels and different groups of users
- Installation of DeskTopAgent in each shop and delivery to the service manager of an administration console to prepare and send communications
- The DeskTopAgent gives the administrator a tool to monitor in real time how many and which stores have not yet read a specific communication